Happy FRIDAY!! And welcome back to our last installment of weekly Holiday Gift Guides. Today we are talking Dirty Santa Gift Ideas. Don’t know what Dirty Santa is? Welll, let’s talk about that for a minute. Here are the normal rules:
- The gifts are placed in a central location where players can easily access and make their selection.
- Select who starts. There are several ways to do this. Typically everyone draws a number from a container; one containing the same number of tokens as there are players. Each then plays in sequence.
- First Player. The game starts. Whoever’s turn it is to go first picks a gift from the central pile, and opens it. They show everyone. Of course, the fun here is in the gift itself and the reaction of the recipient. There should be a range of types of gifts from desirable to useless, practical to hilarious. The first player now takes their seat with their gift in hand.
- Player 2 has a choice. Player 2 now has the choice of either selecting another unopened gift from the central pile or, doing the dirty, taking the opened gift from Player 1; in which case Player 1 must select another unopened gift from the remaining pile.
- Each subsequent Player has a choice. Select an unopened gift from the pile, or take an already opened gift from any of the preceding players; in which case that preceding player can select another unopened gift from the pile or select one of the opened gifts from the other players (however, they cannot take back from the person who just took from them).
- The 3rd time owned-retired rule. This is optional, but if a gift has been stolen three times, it is retired and the third person who stole it gets to keep it.
- How the Game Ends. When the last unopened gift is selected, the game ends.
So, as you can see from the rules – Dirty Santa gifts should be fun..and don’t have to necessarily be something that you’d actually use or were dying to receive…it’s more about the game and the time you had. Anyway, here are our picks for great Dirty Santa Gift Ideas!
- Funny and perfectly inappropriate wine glass – $14.95
- What Do You Meme? Game – $29.99
- Dad Belly Bag – $16.74
- Cereal Killer Spoon – $14.99
- Christmas Story Leg Night Light – $14.99
- Donald Trump TP – $12.97
- Bacon Survival Kit – $29.99
- Fifty Shades of Chicken – $15.99
- Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush – $15.59
- Social Shower Curtain – $33.93
- Mini Bowling Set – $12.99
- Twister – $13.79
- Hand Pen Holder (w/ magnetic back) – $17.99
- Awkward Family Photo Desk Calendar – $8.99
- LED Shoes Laces – $10.99
- Unicorn Shower Cap – $10.90
There you have it you guys – 16 carefully curated Dirty Santa Gift Ideas. Want to see more gift guides? Click the links below for more:
Next week we will share with you our personal wish lists – so make sure you come back for that!