We are kicking off this new series to give weekend or new readers a good place to start with what to read!
Today, we give you our top five posts. These are the five posts that, from our start in February 2017, have gotten the most views. Have you read them all?
5. 5 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Love – This post, by Rhonda, is a super personal and heartfelt post written for anyone out there who needs some lessons in love.
4. Three Years – An ode to Rhonda’s daughter and a look at how she changed everything.
3. The Story of My Tattoo: Ashley – Ashley got a tattoo on a drunken adventure, but the meaning behind it is a long-held lesson of love.
2. From Arrest to Engagement – How an arrest changed Rhonda’s life for the better.
1. Nipstick – A titillating look at a very personal lip color, by Rhonda and Ashley.
After you read through, share your favorites to social media! Happy Weekend!
When you find someone that can be your person, you should never waste a chance to express your love for them. Especially when you feel like that person could use some extra love. Life is tough sometimes. We should always let the people that we love know just how much and why we love them. That’s what I’m doing today. Lasting friendships are hard to come by, and they don’t always look pretty – but they are the stuff dreams are made of. I saw a similar list while perusing Facebook..and just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to gear it toward my one and only Best Betch.
- The day I met you, my life changed for the better. I am forever grateful to have you as my best friend.
- When I’m drunk and profess my undying love for you, it’s not the booze, I really do love you that much.
- I know that you will always be there to tell me I have spinach in my teeth or help me get up when I’m white girl wasted and falling on the floor – you might snapchat it first…but you’ll eventually help me out. 😉
- I will never spill your secrets. And not just because you’ve got more dirt on me.
- While sleep is of the utmost importance to me…if I wake up at three am to a text from you – you know I’ll open it and reply right then and there. IF I wake up. 🙂 🙂
- Our ‘no judgement’ policy is seriously one of a kind. I know that I can be my true self in front of you, and I know that you’ll always love me. Even if you disagree.
- The way that you always make time for me is a precedent that I wish could be replicated in romantic relationships that I have. You will ALWAYS answer a text – even if there seems to be no actual call for a reply…I can count on a lol or emoji. And not hours later. No matter what crazy you have going on in your life, you make time to communicate with me.
- Speaking of texts – knowing that you’ll never get tired of me sending memes … like literally everyday, multiple times a day – is friendship gold.
- I love you more than wine or coffee, but let’s hope I don’t ever have to actually make that choice.
- Life hasn’t always been easy – and I’m sure we have a lot more tough spots ahead – I’m glad we have each other to make those times easier.
- You pull me away from my comfort zone – and my life is always better for it.
- Your battles are my battles, your enemies are my enemies. Your boycotts are my boycotts – and I am secure in the blessed knowledge that you will never boycott bacon. Because as we’ve discussed – bacon makes everything better.
- Clearly we have a true friendship that is based on mutual love and respect. Because of that, when I die, I trust that you’ll delete my browser history, restore my phone to factory settings…..and well basically that you’ll erase all incriminating electronic footprints I’ve left behind.