Hey hey – Ashley here with MY Holiday Wish List. Sometimes when you’re asked “What do You want for Christmas?” it can be so hard to come up with something on the spot! Which is so cray because I know for me – I spend a lot of time shopping and/or browsing and thinking of ALL THE THINGS I want…aka need…right. now. Case in point? This list. At first I couldn’t think of anything…however eventually the ideas started rolling, and I’m pretty happy with my top five things. Let’s get to it shall we?
- SOMETHING from Elizabeth & West Fashion House – This is a boutique ran by the lady behind the blog ‘Mommy In Heels‘. I love this girl. I follow/stalk her on IG, and one of my favorite things is to watch her show off the new arrivals for her Shop on her IG Story. I usually always see something I’d love to have. However, I don’t usually spend the amount on clothing for myself that her items are listed for. So – I just continue to watch and day dream.
- A year of monthly pedicures and manicures? Yes PLEASE. I mean, this needs no explanation. Who wouldn’t want that??
- Nickel and Suede is always always on my wish list. It wouldn’t be an Ashley Wish List withouy N&S. 🙂 I already have a small collection of their leather earrings, and I haven’t actually bought any in a really long time – so I’m for sure due for a new pair of N&S Earrings!
- A year of daily Starbucks. Yup. Daily. How much would that be? Well, go grab your debit card while I do the maths real quick…………..oh – well. You know. Just a mere $1346.85. Thanks!
- And well, then there’s my Amazon Wish List. I’ll take something from that baby any day and for any holiday. 🙂 If I had to narrow it down to just one thing from that list…or to what would be at the top of that list for me currently? It would be this lighted makeup mirror. I need it in my life. And there you have it! I think I’m pretty easy to please…and shop for. 😉 What about y’all? What’s on your Christmas Wish List??