Hey hey! Happy Monday party people! 🙂 I hope you’re having a fantastic day. We’ve got lots and lots of dreary rain in our South Mississippi weather forecast. Thankfully, I”ll be at work through most of it. For me, the worst part of rainy weather is when you have to be out and about in it. And listen, at any given moment I have a ton of product in my hair that would not do well if it were to be drenched in water. So yeah, I like to stay out of the rain and stare it through a window. 🙂 😉
Anyway, to the point of this post! Today, I wanted to share with you my January 2018 Subscribe and Save purchases, because for real though. Amazon plays a major role in my everyday life. If I see something I like, I immediately open my Amazon App to see if I can get it through there with Prime Shipping. And usually – I can. Cause Amazon is Boss.
Why use Subscribe and Save? Well, I love S&S because it allows me to have our household essentials set up for periodic delivery without me having to think about it. I am so that person that is running back to the store multiple times a week because I’ve forgotten things like toothpaste, body wash, or toilet paper. Cause ain’t nobody got time to think about those things when I’m also trying to buy a week’s worth of groceries. You know? AND if convenience wasn’t enough of a reason – I save money doing it! For every month you automatically get 5% off any S&S order. If you have at least five items in a month’s delivery, you will get 15% off!! Who doesn’t love convenience and saving money?? I don’t have to deal with looking for sales or coupons – because Amazon figures all that out for me.
I linked directly to the items that Amazon would allow. 🙂 So if you don’t see a link, just search for it in the Amazon search bar.
- St Ives Body Wash– This body wash is great for my dry skin and the scent is not too over powering. I get this delivery every two months (pack of 6 13.5oz bottles)
- Opti-Free Contact Solution – I wear contacts on a daily basis and as a result I use a TON of cleaning solution. I get this delivery (2pk) every other month.
- Palmolive Dish Soap – I do not have a dish washer…so dish soap is a must. I get this delivery every month (twin pack of 32.5 oz bottles).
- Cottonelle Toilet Paper – I get this 36ct pack every month. Cause we are toilet paper hoarders. lol
5. Huggies Pull-Ups – Let me just tell you, if you are still buying diapers or pull ups and you have Amazon Prime and you are not utilizing this service…you are cray. I’m getting at least $5 off the average retail price for this box just because I buy it through Subscribe and Save.
6. Colgate Optic White – this three pack comes every two months
7. Glad Force Flex Trash Bags – These bags are the best. I get this box of 68 bags every month.
The Savings Break Down:
Based on Amazon Prices, meaning if I just on a whim went and order each one of these separately and didn’t have them set up for delivery, I saved $33.49.
In the grand scheme of things $33 may not seem like a monumental amount of savings, BUT it is like nine extra days of Starbucks for me…any extra Starbucks is a win in my book. 😉
What about you guys? Do y’all use Subscribe and Save? What kinds of things do you get?