Hey Hey and H A P P Y F R I Y A Y! And this is no regular Friday you guys – it’s Friday the 13th which is always fun. 😉 We thought we’d do a little play on this fun holiday and keep it nice and light around here by giving you a list of 13 Firsts and Lasts to entertain you.
We’ve got a list of 13 things – and we’re going to spill the beans on when the first time we experienced or did them was followed by the last time we did or experienced that thing.
This should be fun, and feel free to play along in the comments!
- When was your first/last kiss?
Ashley – I’m thinking like a kiss kiss..like a makeout kiss… Sooo my First was sometime in the spring of 2003 when I was 17 or 18 and my Last wassss like three weeks ago. Lol
Rhonda – First kiss was 6th grade and last kiss was last night.
- When was your first/last kiss?
- What was your first/last job?
Ashley – my first was Mcdonald’s and my last is my current job at a moving company.
Rhonda – Day Care teacher was first and currently a boutique owner.
- First/Last car accident?
Ashley – my first was on the way back to college during my freshman year. I merged and my blind spot wasn’t clear so I clipped a lady next to me. My last was sometime last year in the Starbucks parking lot. As I was backing out of my parking space so was the car directly behind me and we collided.
Rhonda – In the 11th grade, I ran my car off a dark back road and walked away lucky as fuck. My last car accident was when a young girl side swiped me at the gas station in 2012.
- What’s the FIRST thing you do in the morning and the LAST thing you do at night? Ashley – the first thing I do is get up and go grab a wash cloth to go clean my face. The last thing I do is check my phone and set it down.
Rhonda – First thing in the morning I pee, last thing at night I check my phone – repeatedly.
- What was the first/last traffic violation you received? Ashley – A speeding ticket was my first and the last was I think when I got a ticket YEARS ago on the way home from Hattiesburg for an expired inspection sticker.
Rhonda – The first time I was stopped, I was in high school and was pulled over for a rolling stop – and my dad passed by and laughed at me. The first time I actually got a ticket though was for speeding in college. I honestly don’t remember the last time I had a traffic violation.
- From where did you get your first and last paycheck?
Ashley – I guess this is kind of redundant…but my first was from Mcdonald’s and my last from my current job.
Rhonda – My first paycheck was from the day care I worked at in high school. My last one was from KEEP collective, where I sell jewelry.
- What was your first/last pet?
Ashley – my first pet was a little black dog that I can’t even remember the name of which is horrible! And my last was the dog that my parents have. She was supposed to be Mine…but then I realized for sure I’m not an animal person and I went away to college so now she’s basically like my other sister
since my parents claimed her. LOL——————————-
Rhonda – My first and last pets were both dogs.
- When was the first/last time you got engaged? (this is funny because we’ve both been engaged multiple times – one of us more than the other. 😉 )
Ashley -the first time was in 2007 to my then boyfriend…the last time was 2008 (I think) to a different boyfriend. Obviously neither of those panned out cause I’m still not married.
Rhonda – The first time I was engaged, I was in 1999. The last time was in December 2016.
- When and where was the first/last time you gave birth?
Ashley – First time was in 2013 at Ocean Springs Hospital…and second was in 2015 same place.
Rhonda – The first time I gave birth was in 2006, in Hattiesburg, MS. The last time was in 2014, in Gulfport, MS.
- Who was/is your first and last best friend?
Ashley – my very first best friend was a girl I went to elementary school with whose name was Ashleigh. And my last is a tie between Rhonda and my Sister.—————————–
Rhonda – My first best friend was Peaches and my last and current best friends are Ashley and Nicole.
- First CD you bought and last song/album you purchased? (cause know ain’t nobody buying CDs on the regular anymore ) Ashley – the first CD I bought was Savage Garden in like 1997. The last song/album I purchased was a Light Up the Moon album. I also pay for Amazon music unlimited monthly so I don’t have to buy most individual songs or albums.
Rhonda – The first time I received music was actually a CASSETTE of the Beastie Boys. First CD I bought myself was Green Day Dookie. The last song I purchased was Dan + Shay f/ Kelly Clarkson, Keeping Score.
- What was your first/last cellphone?
Ashley – Goshhh my first was this little blue Nokia back when I was 16…so in 2001 (ish). And my last is an IPhone X.
Rhonda – My first cellphone was a bulletproof Nokia when I went to college. It was for emergencies only but was free to talk after 9 pm! My last phone is an Iphone 7s.
- When was the first/last time you got on a plane?
Ashley – my first was when I was like 9 or 10? I’d have to ask my mom. We flew to PA to visit my aunt. And the last time was flying home from the –DFW.
Rhonda – The first time I got on a plane was when I was pregnant in 2005. The last time was in 2017 for a trip to Orange Beach.
Anddd there you go guys – now you know just a little more than you probably wanted to about us. 😉 Hehe We want to know more about YOU though. Please, share some of your first and lasts with us!