With a growth in readers and followers, it’s time to once again link you up to our most read posts. Whether you’re new around here or just missed something, take a moment to go back and read our top 5 posts.
5. Three Years – an ode to Claudia Love on her third birthday
4. The Story of My Tattoo: Ashley – a tale of a spontaneous decision made in the Fort Worth Stockyards
3. From Arrest to Engagement – the story of how poor decisions can lead to something amazing
2. Nipstick – how to find the perfect nude for your lips, while nude
- A Drinking Problem – a response to some cowardly and ignorant accusations
Which of these posts is your favorite?
We are kicking off this new series to give weekend or new readers a good place to start with what to read!
Today, we give you our top five posts. These are the five posts that, from our start in February 2017, have gotten the most views. Have you read them all?
5. 5 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Love – This post, by Rhonda, is a super personal and heartfelt post written for anyone out there who needs some lessons in love.
4. Three Years – An ode to Rhonda’s daughter and a look at how she changed everything.
3. The Story of My Tattoo: Ashley – Ashley got a tattoo on a drunken adventure, but the meaning behind it is a long-held lesson of love.
2. From Arrest to Engagement – How an arrest changed Rhonda’s life for the better.
1. Nipstick – A titillating look at a very personal lip color, by Rhonda and Ashley.
After you read through, share your favorites to social media! Happy Weekend!